LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Focus, ChiTown, focus...

Today's happiness is that my eldest niece came over to visit. We tried to go see Monkey, but that was a big bust. But, we're focusing on happiness, right. So, like I said, my niece came to visit. Then, I got to see her sister when we went to drop her car off at home (on the way to see Monkey, we THOUGHT) It would have been nice to see all three of my nieces, but whatever. Focus on the happy, focus on the happy....

4 comments:

Melanie said...

At least you have nieces! Well, I have one but it's on Brett's side so it's not the same. All we can make around here are boys. Hopefully my other two sisters can spawn a girl for us.

Mark said...

See, there you go. "Focus on the happy" is right!
m.

Pissedoffteacher said...

And think about your upcoming trip to Italy which is much better than trip to Hell Hole.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Positive patty strikes again.