LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Is it wrong...

...that at 8:15 am, this is what my thermostat reads? I'm hoping to be able to hold off on turning on my heat until November 1. I know, I'm a weirdo, but hey, I'm also not a big fan of $300+ gas bills! We have plenty of blankets and sweatshirts in this house, so I'm sure we'll be fine. Naturally, Stud is still fast asleep, so he's under a pile of blankets. Plus he's a teen-aged boy, which = living radiator!
--
I just went back into my archives, because I knew I posted about this last fall, and I was surprised to see how much earlier I had written about this! October 3?! I guess we've been having a much milder fall here this year. AND, I thought 58 was cold for my house then. Bully for me! I broke my own record! My wallet is thanking me right now... :)

3 comments:

Just Plain Tired said...

I broke down a few days ago and turned the heat up. I feel a little ashamed now, so thanks for that. ;)

Katie said...

Brrr! Our heat (oiled fired furnace) was turned on this week. I appreciate your restraint! You should do something real fun with the money you saved.

miss r said...

We keep our thermostat temp low and put a small space heater in our living room. A little before bedtime, we move it into the bedroom. It keeps us toasty without being buried under blankets, and is cheaper than gas.