LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Has anyone watched this?

I made the mistake of checking the NBC schedule for tonight (instead of just going downstairs and grabbing some movies) and I came across this week's episode of Jillian Michael's new show Losing It with Jillian. I sobbed through nearly the entire 42 minutes. She always really bugged the crap out of me on Biggest Loser, but after watching this, I'm starting to think she has a heart. Deep down under the ice, that is. Now, of course, I have to watch last week's episode, which was the premier. I'd better get the Kleenex ready....

***Update***
I've only watched the first segment, and I'm laughing and crying at the same time. The first family is an Italian family from Boston. OK, commercial's over, gotta go!

1 comment:

Clippy Mat said...

i watched an episode the other day. I like her but she's a bit too tough at times don't you think? I'd probably haul off and slap her at some point.
;-)