LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Testing....testing....1,2,3....testing....

Hello?  Anybody still out there?  I know it's been nearly 2 months since I've checked in around here.  Trust me, I have LOTS to fill you all in on, but I just don't have the time.  I haven't been keeping up with my favorite bloggers, either, so I feel really out of the loop right now.

I will tell you, though, that I've found myself working 3 jobs again.  Actually, it's 4 jobs, if you count the invoicing I do for my sister's boyfriend.  ~sigh~  If only I could find ONE job that pays enough to live on....

I will try and come back soon to give you the scoop.  I'm REALLY going to try and find some time to catch up on my favorite blogs, too.  But, I'm working 7 days a week these days, so I just don't know when that will be. :(

I miss you all, my Bloggy Buddies!!

8 comments:

Sarah F said...

Welcome back! Jeez girl 4 jobs?! I'm having trouble finding ONE. My fiance is working like a dog, 7 days a week because we desperately need the overtime. I'm looking for anything I can get. It's so frustrating. Chicago is not a cheap place to live, and a lot of people are struggling. I'm grateful that we can pay most of our bills, but there is never enough for anything extra and we can't save anything right now either. Luckily we got our tax return last month so I was able to get us all some new spring clothing, because we all desperately needed it. Now we're just waiting on the spring weather, which seems like it's never coming. We get one warm day, and then it snows the next. WTF is up with this stupid ass weather?! LOL. Anyway, I'm rambling, but I just wanted to say it's good to hear from you, you are one of my favorite bloggers because you're from Chicago too. ;)

xo, Sarah
http://www.hustlababy09.blogspot.com

Jim said...

Hey Lisa!!
Good to hear you are well and working your butt off....so to speak!!
4 jobs! Oh you young kids, never know when to stop!! lol
Enjoy enjoy enjoy kiddo!
Jim

Gberger said...

Glad you are still checking in here now and than!
There have been times in my life when I held down several jobs at once, too. To me, this demonstrates your great work ethic, creativity, flexibility and gratitude. Yes, gratitude - because you are willing to do the honest work available and give it your best. To me, that's gratitude for opportunity offered - and you are adding to a broad base of skills. (I still imagine you owning a food truck in a cool location, someday!)

M said...

I have been thinking about you!! Need an updated monkey pic! Sorry about the work situation...keep us posted. See you in July!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Yep. I'm still here.
I almost sent you a text the other day checking in with you….but apparently I was distracted by who knows what. Sorry you are working so much.
XOXO

Susan said...

Missing you!

Unknown said...

Pick Up Attractive Women

jwg said...

If that was testing we must have failed. Sure you are not Pearson? Miss you.