LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mmmmm....

How yummy does my breakfast look this morning?!
I've been on a little kick this week of sprinkling granola into my cup of yogurt. I know, nothing extraordinary. But, then yesterday I bought some yummy strawberries at Sam's Club, and on the way home, all I could think about was layering the berries with the yogurt and granola, kinda parfait style. Let me tell ya, I was NOT disappointed. This was the bomb diggity!! I'm almost thinking of having the same for lunch.

And, yes, this was taken on my bed. There's nothing better than breakfast in bed, even if you have to get it yourself. ;-)




9 comments:

C said...

ewwwww that lQQks so yummy! i want me some! i love to create stuff like this! i do it as well...

Little Chef On The Prairie said...

That looks great!!! I love breakfast in bed.I love what a proud mama you are...with the countdowns to graduation up!!!! :) Stud is so fortunate to have you!

Busy Bee Suz said...

that does look really yummy...and healthy. I know, healthy isn't fun. :)

Mark said...

Yogurt and Granola, together???
You are one wild chick!
m.

Amie T. said...

YUM! Your breakfast looks delicious! We thought you might enjoy this recipe for Cherry-Berry Lemon Yogurt Parfait (http://www3.samsclub.com/meals/recipes/cbl-yougurt-parfait-recipe) as another great breakfast treat! Let us know if you try it out.
– Amie from Sam’s Club

ChiTown Girl said...

Thank you, Amie! That looks yummy!

Mary A. said...

It does look yum. Now add some spinach. . .

Maria said...

The breakfast looks good, the bed idea? No way. I hate crumbs in my bed. DETEST them.

The Girl Next Door said...

A little whipped cream and I am so with you.....