LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

And here I thought I was the only one...
Hahaha!  I can use this one now!
This made me laugh out loud.  I'm not sure why, cuz it's so stupid, but it did.
I literally did this today!
OMG!!  This one is awesome!!!  How do I get one for my car?!
I'd like to have this printed on a business card, and then just sneak it into certain people's purses...
tee hee hee...
Love this one!!
AND, this one!!
Funny cuz it's true.  This one seemed like the perfect way to end this post.  

(I know it's been quite a while since I've actually written anything here. BUT, I did write over here today, if you're interested...)

7 comments:

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

OMWord! The first one got me, because I went shopping at my favorite boutique last week for my birthday and I've been dying to wear my new finds, but haven't been doing anything but shuttling The Girl back and forth to Riding Camp... Today is THE Day!

And if you could have seen me last night trying to run in the humidity after two glasses of wine...slow wasn't the word!

I stopped reading after that, because I got too carried away with the first two!

Funny in My Mind said...

Love them!!!
I am really happy for you for all of your latest accomplishments you posted on your other blog!

Pissedoffteacher said...

Love the Chapstick one

M said...

"it" took me a second!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Lefty loosey righty tighty....I say this DAILY!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Lefty loosey righty tighty....I say this DAILY!

Melanie said...

"slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter"! Priceless.

Hi friend. We need to chat again soon!