LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Yay, we made it to another Friday!

How is it possible for this week to go by so quickly, yet drag at the same time? Maybe I'm just losing it. Could it be because I'm so busy being focused on "is it Friday yet?" that it seems to drag? I don't know, I'm just glad another week is over. We have 18 days of school left (which is 14 for me!) and the end is in sight. Monday, some of my babies will be going on a field trip with me to Lincoln Park Zoo. I say 'some' because several of them were not invited to join us on this trip. Too bad, so sad! There are only 20 of them coming, and that's assuming they all show up on time, cuz the bus ain't waitin'! I just pray we have nice weather. Chicago's weather is a bit schizophrenic. Yesterday it was rainy and in the 50s, today it's been very sunny and in the 70s. Who the hell knows what Monday will be like. It just might snow! Every year, on the day I take my class to the zoo, it rains, so that's what I'm planning for. We go rain or shine, so I hope the babies come dressed for the weather. Luckily, there are enough places we can go to stay out of the rain.

OK, I'm very late for my second job, so I'd better get going. Have a great weekend!!
There aren't enough days in the weekend. ---Rod Schmidt

No kidding, Rod!

No comments: